- We were one of the first COLDWELL BANKER HERITAGE REAL ESTATE affiliates (since 1983) and are the only COLDWELL BANKER in the area that is “locally owned.” Our Coldwell Banker affiliation benefits sellers because we are fed buyer leads from over 85,000 agents from 3,100 offices nationally and 49 countries.
- COLDWELL BANKER is over 100 years old and continues to have a major market share nationally. For example, the last independent REAL TRENDS REPORT from 2013, ranked COLDWELL BANKER #1 in closed sides and highest dollar volume.
- As a Primary Broker for CARTUS RELOCATION, the #1 provider of relocation services in the world, we enlarge our buyer pool of transferred corporate personnel.
- We also increase our buyer pool of corporate transferees by our affiliation with 41 other RELOCATION COMPANIES.
- As an AFFILIATE OF USAA RELOCATION, we enlarge our buyer pool of veterans, active military people, and government works. When you buy or sell through the MoversAdvantage® program with USAA Relocation, you will receive a cash back bonus up to $6,000.
- We have a Team of highly professional, well-trained and educated sales agents, managers and staff. The average experience of our people is 18 years, unequalled in our marketing area. Our four office locations are all located in high-traffic areas to maximize exposure.
- Integrity and the highest ethics are our standards. Our vast buyer pool is past customers from over 35 years in business, buyer referrals from our busy Relocation Department, buyer’s prospects obtained from our internet Lead Router System and efficient Call Center System to channel prospects to agents.
- We provide an honest, written, evaluation of your property based on research and knowledge of the market.
- We help “stage” your home to present it in the best manner to your prospective buyers and to be competitive with other properties on the market.
- We photograph your property and submit abundant photos to multi-list and all our websites. Where appropriate, we arrange for a virtual tour of your property.
- We don’t “List you and leave you.” Instead we provide constant feedback to you on activity and showings through our exclusive “Showing Desk” program. We email you reports on a regular basis to provide agent comments and suggestions.
- We monitor internet activity on your property and furnish you with “List-Hub” reports to assess your competitive position.
- Most importantly, we negotiate tough for you to get the best price and terms in the current market.
- We proficiently manage all the things needed for a successful consummation of a sale…like inspections and contingencies.
- Through National Coldwell Banker television we have outstanding advertising promoting the Value of Homeownership and encouraging people to buy now from us.
- PREVIEW marketing system for upper-tier properties
- Broker and public open houses to attract buyer prospects with extra promotion on 3 local websites
- Attractive yard signs drive inquiries to our offices
- Colored property brochures placed in sign-flyer boxes and/or inside homes
- Promotional e-mailings to the 1,800 Brokers in the Greater Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors to announce new listings and open houses.
- Call and mailings to our vast past customer data base
GET YOUR FREE HOME VALUATION!
You don’t need to wait until you’re ready to see to find out what your home would bring in the open market!
Plugging an address into an online home value tool won’t tell you what a buyer would be willing to pay for your home.
Your home deserves to be seen and evaluated by a real estate professional to determine the value and how to make it stand out in a crowd. Here’s how our Home Valuator works:
Step 1…We collect information from you, so we can do the best evaluation possible.
Step 2…You will be matched with a Realtor that can meet your needs, provided you do not have a relationship with one of our agents already.
Step 3…Your selected agent will compile additional information on your home from sources such as country records and the Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
Step 4…Next, we find properties similar to yours that are on the market and actively offered for sale, properties that are not for sale any longer (did not sell), and properties that have sold. We compare those homes to each other, and compare them to yours to arrive at an estimated sale price range.
Step 5…Your selected agent will call you to schedule a time to view your home, consult with you as to the estimated market value of it, and offer any recommended improvements to enhance its value.